MID-MARKET ADVISER(Six-figure potential)
We build partnerships to help our clients navigate risk and hire great talent. That is our mission. We are looking for a smart, passionate, curious and driven MID-MARKET ADVISER to join our team. As a Sales Adviser, you will engage leaders in human resources and compliance across many industries to generate interest in our services and solutions.
- Relationship builders that enjoy the thrill of new conversations
- Inquisitive minds that look to first understand then solve
- Positive attitudes and prior success ready for a new challenge
- Team players that thrive on positive competition
- Someone who knows there is always more to learn
- Poise, professionalism and excellent communication skills
- Willingness to make 80 dials a day and more
- Experience as a key contributor in a winning team environment
- Capacity to effectively organize time to address multiple priorities
- Remarkable aptitude and a positive attitude
- Willingness to embrace excellence
- Competitive base, aggressive bonuses and on-going residuals
- Pop-Up/Weekly/Monthly spiffs
- Fabulous PTO/Vacation
- Very Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress
We build partnerships to help you navigate risk and hire great talent. That is our mission. The partnership is built on a dedication to service, support and innovation. For 30 years, we have partnered with employers to build and manage efficient and effective background screening programs. Our roots are in the Midwest and Southern California where we bring a great combination of pride, urgency and simplicity into everything we do.
We service a variety of industries with compliant screening and data products all managed through a client-customized interface that allows hiring organizations complete control over the due-diligence process. We reliably deliver verified, compliant results and offer drug testing services at over 15,000 locations nationwide. With hundreds of pre- and post-employment screening options available, we keep your organization competitive in the search to attract and attain the most qualified candidates.
Mission: We build partnerships to help you navigate risk and hire great talent.
Vision: Empower seamless hiring.
- Do what we say we will do…accountable and honest
- Desire to be the best…learn, improve and stay positive
- Keep it simple…efficient, effective and meaningful
- Display urgency…act with speed and empathy
- Embrace change…innovative, nimble and scrappy
PeopleFacts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, it should go without question, a drug-free workplace. Check us out online at www.PeopleFacts.com