We build partnerships to help our clients navigate risk and hire great talent. That is our mission. We are looking for a smart, passionate, curious and driven JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT to join our team.
The Junior Accountant is a critical part of the team contributing to the day-to-day operations, month-end close and projects as needed to assist finance department in meeting aggressive goals. There will be abundant opportunities to cross train with experienced staff and gain accounting and industry experience. Great supportive environment where we strive to enjoy work while growing and taking on additional responsibilities.
- Post cash receipts
- Collections of accounts receivable
- Ensure accuracy of accounting data, transactions and reports
- Assist in month-end close process
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Provide backup to other members of the accounting department
- Assist in annual audit
- BA/BS in Accounting
- Microsoft Excel spreadsheet experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and communication skills
- Accounting experience preferred
- Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress
- Fun team events
We are a growing nationwide background screening company headquartered in San Diego. We serve a variety of industries with compliant screening and data products all managed through a client-customized interface that allows hiring organizations complete control over the due-diligence process. We reliably deliver verified, compliant results and offer drug testing services at over 15,000 locations nationwide. With hundreds of pre- and post-employment screening options available, we keep organizations competitive in the search to attract and attain the most qualified candidates.
Mission: We build partnerships to help navigate risk and hire great talent.
Vision: Empower seamless hiring.
- Do what we say we will do…accountable and honest
- Desire to be the best…learn, improve and stay positive
- Keep it simple…efficient, effective and meaningful
- Display urgency…act with speed and empathy
- Embrace change…innovative, nimble and scrappy
PeopleFacts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, it should go without saying, a drug-free workplace.