We build partnerships to help our clients navigate risk and hire great talent. That is our mission. We are looking for a smart, passionate, curious and driven Verification Specialist to join our team.
- Relationship builders that enjoy the thrill of new conversations
- Inquisitive minds that look to first understand then solve
- Positive attitudes and prior success ready for a new challenge
- Team players that thrive on positive competition
- Someone who knows there is always more to learn
Job Summary: The Verification Specialist is primarily responsible for processing various types of employment, education, professional license and reference verification products related to preemployment, residential and volunteer background screening applications. This position is accountable for working with the Federal Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) regulations to provide accurate background screening results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing assigned queue of verification orders and making sure they are completed according to company service level agreements
- Performing high volume of outbound calling to contact verifying entity and perform verification
- Executing administrative tasks such as email and faxing required documentation to various institutions and employers to verify information
- Provide support for inbound calls regarding the verification products
- Ability to conduct thorough internet research to identify and confirm contact information for the verification
- Provide detailed and copious notes in PeopleFacts technology platform providing status updates throughout verification completion process
- Process and complete the following products: Employment Verification, Education Verification, License verification and References
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to work independently and be self- motivated
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent typing and data entry skills
- Must possess demonstrated ability to research and verify information utilizing computer, internet and telephone.
- Ability to be professional in both oral and written communication.
- Ability to interpret information received orally and/or written and input into the software system.
- Ability to multi-task with various types of research throughout any given time.
- Data entry experience
- Background screening experience
- FCRA Certified (required after 30 days)
- Competitive base, aggressive bonuses and on-going residuals
- Pop-Up/Weekly/Monthly spiffs
- Fabulous PTO/Vacation
- Very Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress
We build partnerships to help you navigate risk and hire great talent. That is our mission. The partnership is built on a dedication to service, support and innovation. For 30 years, we have partnered with employers to build and manage efficient and effective background screening programs. Our roots are in the Midwest and Southern California where we bring a great combination of pride, urgency and simplicity into everything we do.
We service a variety of industries with compliant screening and data products all managed through a client-customized interface that allows hiring organizations complete control over the due-diligence process. We reliably deliver verified, compliant results and offer drug testing services at over 15,000 locations nationwide. With hundreds of pre and post-employment screening options available, we keep your organization competitive in the search to attract and attain the most qualified candidates.
We build partnerships to help you navigate risk and hire great talent.
Empower seamless hiring.
- Do what we say we will do…accountable and honest
- Desire to be the best…learn, improve and stay positive
- Keep it simple…efficient, effective and meaningful
- Display urgency…act with speed and empathy
- Embrace change…innovative, nimble and scrappy
PeopleFacts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.