We build partnerships to help our clients navigate risk and hire great talent. That is our mission. We are looking for a smart, passionate, curious and driven Sales Development Representative to join our team. As a Sales Development Representative, you will have the opportunity to come in engage leaders in human resources and compliance across many industries to generate interest in our services and solutions in this entry level sales role.
- Relationship builders that enjoy the thrill of new conversations
- Inquisitive minds that look to first understand then solve
- Positive attitudes and prior success ready for a new challenge
- Team players that thrive on positive competition
- Someone who knows there is always more to learn
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Make over 40 dials a day
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders to generate interest and create rapport
- High volume, outbound cold calling to develop and grow a book of business within an assigned territory, focusing on enterprise level accounts
- Consistently meets or exceeds each of the defined sales performance metrics (Standards of Performance)
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records within the CRM
- Clearly and consistently report activities, client contact, updates and any other required information within CRM.
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role
- Maintains expert level of proficiency with Salesforce CRM, for regular audits, reporting data and ensuring team members are using Salesforce to optimize prospecting and accurately updating opportunities with current statuses within the sales cycle.
- Collaborates with peers on meeting setup and attendance.
- Follow up calls to assist in moving deals through the sales funnel
- Minimum 1+ year outbound sales lead generation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to gain confidence and build rapport with all team members as well as prospects
- Excellent time and organizational management skills with ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong yet non-confrontational negotiating skills
- Results driven, detailed oriented and take control
- Computer skills to include SalesForce, Excel, Word, and PPT. Keyboarding skills of 50+ wpm (proven)
- Strong phone skills that include appointment setting, presenting and closing
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience calling on HR professionals
- 1+ years in a high volume sales environment, B2B preferred
- Competitive base, aggressive bonuses and on-going residuals
- Pop-Up/Weekly/Monthly spiffs
- Fabulous PTO/Vacation
- Very Competitive Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Casual dress
We build partnerships to help you navigate risk and hire great talent. That is our mission. The partnership is built on a dedication to service, support and innovation. For 30 years, we have partnered with employers to build and manage efficient and effective background screening programs. Our roots are in the Midwest and Southern California where we bring a great combination of pride, urgency and simplicity into everything we do.
We service a variety of industries with compliant screening and data products all managed through a client-customized interface that allows hiring organizations complete control over the due-diligence process. We reliably deliver verified, compliant results and offer drug testing services at over 15,000 locations nationwide. With hundreds of pre and post employment screening options available, we keep your organization competitive in the search to attract and attain the most qualified candidates.
We build partnerships to help you navigate risk and hire great talent.
Empower seamless hiring.
- Do what we say we will do…accountable and honest
- Desire to be the best…learn, improve and stay positive
- Keep it simple…efficient, effective and meaningful
- Display urgency…act with speed and empathy
- Embrace change…innovative, nimble and scrappy
PeopleFacts is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.